DoxyS, a C++ documentation tool.
DoxyS is a code documentation tool for C++/C. DoxyS strives to yield a very professional looking output, presenting the the code in a structured easy to navigate set of HTML pages. Easy to use: Just navigate to the root of your code directory and type
Currently it runs on Windows and Linux, but should be quite portable.
- Generated output reflects the code directory structure.
- Layers of abstraction with heavy use of overview tables providing names and brief descriptions of classes, functions etc. Inspired by Microsoft documentation.
- Wiki like syntax for writing directory level documentation and related documentation pages or even design documents.
- Inheritance, collaboration graphs
- Good support for overloded functions and template specializations.
- Incremental search.
Version 1.15 out now (september 2010)
- Separate scrollbars for treeview and main content area.
- Per directory examples tab and support for grouping examples.
- Examples can now be expanded/collapsed individually or shown on a tab pane.
- Bugfixes: Broken links to search page and others.
- Various bugfixes
Copyright 2003-2010 by Martin Harring and Martin Lutken.
DoxyS is a standalone program that creates "clean" HTML pages. To view the pages you don't need anything else than a web browser. It works well on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Konqueror.
DoxyS it is built on doxygen 1.3.3
) by Dimitri van Heesch. See also Acknowledgements
. We will try to merge bugfixes from later releases of doxygen and also implement new features if they fit into DoxyS or are requested by our users.
The name DoxyS is comes from the original idea that we wanted to make an extra HTML output for doxygen, where the directory structure of the code was reflected in the generated output.
DoxyS is hosted by SourceFORGE